[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Peter Lauda" <plauda at rx30 dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN not working
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:23:39 +0200
Asy our PPTP subnet and your internal LAN is different it needs routing for this to work. Make sure
the clients have checked "use deafult gateway of remote connection" (not sure how it is called in
the english version exactly but it's under advanced properties of TCP/IP protocol at windows
clients). Also make sure the LAN clients have a route back to the PPTP subnet. This is only needed
in case that the m0n0 is not the default gateway of the LAN clients. If this is the case just add a
route at your default gateway pointing towards the m0n0 LAN-IP as gateway for the pptp subnet.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit