[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN not working
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:24:30 -0400
Hi Peter,

This does sound like a rules issue. When you setup rules for 'any' to
'any' did you do it on the PPTP tab? Can users on the LAN ping the PPTP
users?

When you say they cannot access things, does this include pinging the
hosts you need to get to? A lot of times with PPTP there are DNS issues
that need to be resolved before users can get to shared folders and
things like that.

Regards,
Josh Simoneau