[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  SDamron <sdamron at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Eugen Leitl" <eugen at leitl dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] [jonathangf@gmail.com: [pfSense Support] What happens if the soekris hardware is defective upon arrival? The Cortex Systems way.]
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:50:41 -0500
Unfortunately, that is the way alot of folks who operate via the
Internet do things.  That does not make it right, but I have run into
simular situations with other vendors.

It is always a "buyer beware" situation when purchasing via the Internet.

--
When all you have is a hammer, everything starts to look like a nail.