[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Gilbert" <mgilbert at marinhd dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall to M0n0wall VPN Routing?
 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:14:31 -0700
I'm sorry but maybe I don't understand.  I looked at the FAQ and I think
I understand.  Parallel Tunnels?  Maybe I did not explain what I want
correctly.  I did read where you can create a vpn tunnel between to
M0n0walls. I just want to be sure that hosts from behind each M0n0wall
can access resources on each others networks.

IE

Network 1
10.0.0.0
255.255.255.0
10.0.0.1 M0n0wall

Network 2
10.10.0.0
255.255.255.0
10.10.0.1 M0n0wall

Do you mean I need to create a separate tunnel for each network?

I want to know if by creating a point to point vpn tunnel that Network 1
can access resources on Network 2.  And if this is done automatically
by creating the VPN tunnels between the M0n0walls.