[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Lauda" <plauda at rx30 dot com>
 To:  "Josh Simoneau" <jsimoneau at lmtcs dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN not working
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2006 09:05:48 -0400
I do have routes added... added after some good suggestions. I still can't
seem to get through the networks.  (192.168.0.xxx)

I have a static route setup in monowall for the LAN IP's. I have a static
route setup in monowall for the subnet for VPN address  (192.168.11.xxx)
where .1 is the monowall side of pptp)

I cannot ping anything beyond monowall. No name service issue since I use
the IP addresses to try this. I have set the clients to use default gateway
of remote side. They should have no problem getting beyong the monowall
machine now as I see it. However, I still cannot touch any system on the
192.168.0.xxx network from the PPTP VPN connections on 192.168.11.xxx
network.

Is there any extremely verbose loging I can enable to see where the problem
may be?

Thanks for the responses. If I can't get this going we'll have to keep using
the blasted MS VPN services that make life even more confined and difficult.
Not to mention keeping Bill and CO in business :(.

Cheers!
--p