[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Brown <knightmb at knightmb dot dyndns dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] LS Command for FTP is not passed by m0n0wall 1.22 PC Image
 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:08:21 -0500
Thanks for the info, my ftp daemon does support this option, so I'll try
using it for a while and see if it clears up the problem.  So far it
seems to work, if it makes it past a few days I'll post again to the
e-mail list with what changes I made in case anyone else runs into this
issue.

Thanks,
Michael