[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Mark Gilbert" <mgilbert at marinhd dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall to M0n0wall VPN Routing?
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:41:23 -0400
On 6/28/06, Mark Gilbert <mgilbert at marinhd dot com> wrote:
> I'm sorry but maybe I don't understand.  I looked at the FAQ and I think
> I understand.  Parallel Tunnels?  Maybe I did not explain what I want
> correctly.  I did read where you can create a vpn tunnel between to
> M0n0walls. I just want to be sure that hosts from behind each M0n0wall
> can access resources on each others networks.
>
> IE
>
> Network 1
> 10.0.0.0
> 255.255.255.0
> 10.0.0.1 M0n0wall
>
> Network 2
> 10.10.0.0
> 255.255.255.0
> 10.10.0.1 M0n0wall
>
> Do you mean I need to create a separate tunnel for each network?
>
> I want to know if by creating a point to point vpn tunnel that Network 1
> can access resources on Network 2.  And if this is done automatically
> by creating the VPN tunnels between the M0n0walls.

For what is't worth, here's my IPSEC tunnel config which works...from
what I remember :)

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/showmsg.php?id=265/66

disregard the information at the top. The initial problem had to do
with a misconfigured box at the main site. There was no problem with
the IPSEC configuration.

btw...both networks need to be different. You can't have both 10.0.0.0

~Don