[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Gilbert" <mgilbert at marinhd dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Object tracking
 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:18:55 -0700
Could pfSense do this?  Instead of having the multiple wan go out to 2
directly attached ISP's, could I point the alternate WAN interface to a
router which connects over a point to point T1 to a location with an
internet connection connected to a M0n0wall?  From what I read the
pfSense can do monitoring and failover if unable to ping an address
which it tries to reach over a specific interface.

Ex.