[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Object tracking
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:28:37 +0200
pfSense can do loadbalancing pools with monitoring. This means every new connection is thrown to the
next WAN in the pool. If the monitor IP of a WAN is not reachable anymore (it's polled every 5
seconds) this WAN will be excluded from the pool temporarily until the poll succeeds again. Failover
for single interfaces (use WAN1 and if down use WAN2) is not yet working but is a planned feature
for the next version after 1.0 is out.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit