[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:13:03 -0400
On 6/29/06, Aaron Cherman <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca> wrote:

> This now makes (I think) 6
> different hardware platforms I've tried (all of which work great in my other
> m0n0 apps).

So you're saying in this particular installation, systems that work
fine in other installations will freeze?  Can you give some details of
this particular site?  Or email me your whole config.xml from
status.php.

Ideally, it would be nice if you could put a monitoring box on each
side of the firewall and capture and store all the packets that go
through.  Could start a new file hourly or so, and get rid of files
older than 2-3 hours, then you wouldn't eat up a lot of disk space and
you could grab the capture files when something happened.  What I'm
curious about is if I could replicate it by replaying the traffic from
the capture in an isolated test network, if you'd be willing to send
it to me.

-Chris