[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:12:07 +0200
I can add myself to the list of people with 1.22 freezing problems now.
Maybe it's a good idea for everyone having this problem to list what they
got enabled and what they got disabled, so maybe we can find a common factor
and exclude some services/configurations.

The box is running at a customer who is not close by, so I cannot try a
double m0n0 setup to debug nor capture the packets in this case.
In my case it's one running on a 3 port wrap board with a 128 Mb CF, I'm
using identical wrap hardware (even rev. nr of boards match) at other
customers without problems.

Enabled :

Minimal set of Fw rules
Traffic shaper with
Captive portal with internal userlist (no radius)
Dns forwarder
Nat
Dhcpd

Disabled/not using :