[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  scott dot k at facilitywiz dot com (Scott Karch)
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <scott at fwiz dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Help with layout....
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:48:31 -0500
Sorry I wasn't more clear. Let me try and update the chart.

>  RouterT1a     RouterT1b
>         \      /
>           HUB
>         M0n0wall
>             \
>              \
>         NETWORK  /24

RouterT1a and RouterT1b are Tasman DSU/CSU routers and will be doing the
BGP. All I want the M0n0wall for is to 1:1 NAT and firewall everything. I'm
not trying to get M0n0wal to do BGP.

Sorry to make things more complex, for 1:1 NAT discussion, lets say my
network looks like this...

>  RouterT1a
>         \
>         M0n0wall
>             \
>              \
>         NETWORK  /24

My T1 is a 67.x.x.x/24 and I want to 1:1 NAT to 10.0.1.x. What is the
easiest way to do this.   Thanks bunches!