[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  scott dot k at facilitywiz dot com (Scott Karch)
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <scott at fwiz dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Help with layout....
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:35:48 -0500
Thanks for the help.

Currently, I only have the /24 for my use. Can I still 1:1 NAT or do I need
one additional IP address for the WAN port of the M0n0wall?

Can I use 67.x.x.2 for the WAN port? I'm already using 67.x.x.1 on the
DSU/CSU. Will using .1 and .2 cause any problems with the 1:1 NAT? Just
curious since the whole /24 won't really be 1:1 NAT. I don't know of any
other IPs to be used outside the firewall.