[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Jawdoszak" <MarkJ at logsysgroup dot com>
 To:  "Mark Gilbert" <mgilbert at marinhd dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Object tracking
 Date:  Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:20:52 +0100
Having never heard of this, I went for a Google-hunt... do you mean
something like this?:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123newft
/123limit/123x/123xe/dbackupx.htm

I don't think that m0n0wall supports this at the moment, but could get
proven so very, very wrong!

Mark Jawdoszak
Logsys Support, Leeds
+44 (0)113 384 0400 - ext 411