[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:38:35 -0400
As far as my uptime is concerned, I spoke too soon. My connection at
home just dropped and I'm willing to bet the paycheck I cash later that
m0n0wall died again. It always seems to happen when I am at work, how
inconvenient.

This time around I am going to strip down a bunch of the config to the
basics to see if it will stop. I feel that somehow traffic shaping has
something to do with this because I didn't use traffic shaping at my old
house and never had a lick of trouble then.

I may have also been using 1.11 at my old house as well, I don't
remember.

Andrew