[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  scott dot k at facilitywiz dot com (Scott Karch)
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Help with layout....
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:32:09 -0500
DOH!

Man, that' what I was afraid of. I'll try and get 4 /30s to be safe. You
never know what you might need on the outside of the firewall.

Anyone know of the easiest way to do a ( I think this is the right term )
split horizon DNS without 2 different servers? We already have about 250 DNS
entries and keeping 2 DNS servers synchronized with
www.fwiz.com 10.0.1.144 for internal users and 67.x.x.144 for external users
is going to be a pain. Sorry this isn't a M0n0wall question, I just haven't
found any answers anywhere else.