[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bernie O'Connor" <Bernie dot OConnor at sas dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:50:19 -0400
Seems like we could all use some pointers on how to collect as much information as possible on these
freezing problems.  Is there a simple technique for getting all the system log messages to show up
on a serial console connection for FreeBSD 4.11?  Is it worth the effort to setup special debugging
kernels that can be connected to the serial port as an option?  What about truss output to the
serial port?  And which processes would be best 'truss-able'?

bernie