[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Abdelrahman" <ahamino at gmail dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Platform for monowall
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:29:41 +0300
Hi all.

I am searching for a captive portal to authenticate my wireless clients.

I have mainly cisco AP 1200s and what I understood is that I can put
monowall behind them to for authentication.

To cut short, monowall seems to suit my needs but what I am confused about
is how to install it.

It seems that monowall doesn't run on linux distro but it is a sort of live

Can I install monowall on any linux distro, Redhat, Ubuntu or even opensuse
or it is a self distro.

The second question I have is can monowall proxy radius variables such as
Tunnel Media type to my cisco access points