[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  Abdelrahman <ahamino at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Platform for monowall
 Date:  Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:40:33 -0700
M0n0wall is a very small FreeBSD based distribution.  I run it on 128 MB
USB Flash Drives, others run it on Compact Flash, CD, etc.  It runs on
very simple hardware (a 1 gig processor with 128 mb ram is plenty).

I can't answer your second question since I despise and mostly ignore
wireless for a variety of reasons.

Jeff