[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>
 To:  Abdelrahman <ahamino at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Platform for monowall
 Date:  Sat, 1 Jul 2006 15:02:32 -0400
On 7/1/06, Abdelrahman <ahamino at gmail dot com> wrote:
> All the mirrors are outdated/broken? Can you please send me another url
>
> Abdelrahman

m0n0wall + windows ADS authentication
http://www.michael-i.com/files/projects/m0n0ad/index.php

to search list I use google. From the search input box enter the
following without brackets

{some +search +terms} site:m0n0.ch

the + is optional
site:m0n0.ch .... limits the response to just the m0n0.ch domain

I also read that poster "Mikael Bohlin" has it working. Try using his
name in the search terms

also search on Jonathan De Graeve, he's has responded to several threads

Don