[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Bezierus <Bezierus at chello dot no>
 To:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Optional device using cross-over cable
 Date:  Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:33:18 +0200
Thanks guys for the help.

Have 4 cards in the m0n0, so it seems i mixed up the two optional ones a
bit.
I got connection now, but only when i have a very open firewall rule on
the optional interface

Proto     Source     Port     Destination     Port     Description
xxxxxxxxx

This seems a bit open to me and i tried to narrow it down, but it only
works with this one(for me and my logic at this moment).

Tell my guys what am i doing wrong, what am i missing.