[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Image mount
 Date:  Mon, 03 Jul 2006 09:37:41 -0300
I'm having difficulties in a problem that seems to be simple.

I'm trying to mount the image of Monowall in a FreeBSD 6.1, but when I
try it, get to following result:

server# mount /root/generic-pc-1.22.img /root/test
mount: /root/generic-pc-1.22.img: Block device required

I've tried adding "-t ufs", but it made no difference. I've decompressed
the image with gunzip before trying to mount.

Could somebody give me a hint about what I'm missing?

Thank you,
Marcos Roberto Greiner

|                     Marcos Roberto Greiner                        |
|         Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos       |
|         Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade          |
|                                                     Murphy        |
|                         rgreiner at usp dot br                           |