[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Peter Lauda" <plauda at rx30 dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PPTP VPN not working
 Date:  Mon, 3 Jul 2006 14:34:33 +0100
Peter

Put the PPTP server address into the LAN (192.168.0.x) so m0n0wall
basically has two LAN addresses, the PPTP server and the LAN interface.
Leave the range on 11.x, make sure you have your firewall rule on the
PPTP tab for any to any for testing, and remove your static route.

Works for me ;)

As a side-effect, this forces you to have the "use default gateway" set
on the client, otherwise it'll never route to the LAN.

Richard