[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  qriff <qriff at bombsquad dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] monowall preboot hang on generic p1
 Date:  Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:55:45 +0300
Disabling Com/Parallel ports successfully hangs my every computer...

lesjak dot borut at siol dot net wrote:
> Hello
> I  em having a problem with monowall boot .
> I use a generic pc platform and everithing vorks fine with pc greater than p1 (I try several
diferent motherboards from p2 266 to p4,amd xp...),but I try 5 p1 motherboards and all but one hang
at pre boot state (after the disk is found and before the page with information about the pc is
shown: cpu MHZ ,...) the pc does not stop responding becouse if I press a del button it goes  in to
bios  . please help the only motherboard that worked properly is gone to smoke and curently i em
workyng on chaintech 5vlm  but like almoust all other it stops at the same point.