[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at fudnet dot info>
 To:  Scott Karch <scott dot k at facilitywiz dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] network utilization history question
 Date:  Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:23:56 -0500
Scott-

m0n0wall supports snmp monitoring. Any number of good network monitoring
tools should be able to give you a great overview of current and past
network usage. I am *very* partial to a project called JFFNMS. It is in
my opinion one of the best network monitoring suites out there. And of
course, its open source. Check out http://www.jffnms.org .

--Tim