[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at fudnet dot info>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Reto Stalder <rstalder at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HTTPS not getting through NAT and Firewall
 Date:  Thu, 6 Jul 2006 12:39:28 -0500
I have not experienced this with m0n0wall specifically, but it has happened numerous times with
other routers doing nat with port forwarding. I had a similar setup to yours and for some reason
port 8080 would not forward. It turned out the web interface for the router itself was on 8080. Upon
changing it, everything worked properly.

--Tim Nelson