[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5l_Borsheim?= <paal at tgmsound dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  HELP need HELP I have a Dell PowerEdge 850. It does not start m0n0wall from USB stick
 Date:  Fri, 7 Jul 2006 04:01:27 +0200
Hi all and thanks for all the help I got the last time.

Now I have another problem.

I am going to setup a Dell PowerEdge 850 with m0n0wall. The 850 is standard
setup exept for 2 detales.
I have to PCI express Network cards from Intel with 2 port pr. card. So I
got 6 network lan port on the damn server. he he he.

I used the standard-pc.img and wrote that on a 256mb USB mem stick. It
booted but hanged. Why I don't know.... :)

I would realy like to use m0n0wall so that I could recoment it to Dell for
use with f. ex. the PowerEdge 850.
Would be a neat litle firewall or what.......? :)

Someone know why ???

Paal B.