[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fabrizio Lippolis <Fabrizio dot Lippolis at AurigaInformatica dot it>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  suggestion on multiport network card
 Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:42:14 +0200
I would like to build a m0n0wall box in a small case in which there are
only two PCI slots available. Since I need at least 5 interfaces I am
thinking of using a multiport network card. Does anybody run a similar
configuration? Any suggestion on which cards to get? Thank you in advance.

--
Fabrizio Lippolis                fabrizio dot lippolis at aurigainformatica dot it
Auriga Informatica s.r.l.            Via Don Guanella 15/B - 70124 Bari