[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at fudnet dot info>
 To:  Fabrizio Lippolis <Fabrizio dot Lippolis at AurigaInformatica dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] suggestion on multiport network card
 Date:  Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:06:10 -0500
I have been thinking about this as well... I have a Sun Quad Ethernet
pci card lying around. It is not listed in the hardware compatibility
list unfortunately... It does work very well under FreeBSD 6.0+... How
long before we see a 6.x version of m0n0wall? Maybe the $1000 prize on
the front page isn't incentive enough...  ;-)

--Tim Nelson