[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  ks at stock dash consulting dot com, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Version 1.22 freeze
 Date:  Tue, 04 Jul 2006 13:32:51 +0000
Hi all,

As i told you earlier I've blocked all ICMP traffic for all interfaces on
the problem installation. Right now i have an uptime of 4 days, 07:02, which
is beginning to give me hope. When i reach 21 days of uptime I'll be 100%
convinced that ICMP causes the problems. Has anyone else tried the ICMP
block trick and if so - what are your expiriences?

BR