[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tim Nelson <tnelson at fudnet dot info>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Nokia IP330... Two port Ethernet Addon Card
 Date:  Sun, 09 Jul 2006 21:02:03 -0500
Hello! Yes... I am starting another thread for a Nokia IP3xx box... I
currently have two of them! (See my other thread regarding an IP380...)
;-)  I've installed monowall AND pfSense on this box. Both see the three
ports labeled eth-s(4-5) as fxp0-2. I also have an addon card for the
expansion slot with two additional ports on it. These are recognized as
dc0-1. However, when I plug in a cable to either of these three ports, I
am not getting any link lights. I've tried connecting these ports to
another switch with a straight through cable as well as a crossover...
If the card was bad I'm assuming it wouldn't be recognized by
mono/pfsense... my only conclusion thus far would be simply both ports
are bad... Does anyone have any other ideas?

--Tim Nelson