[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jurgen van Vliet" <jurgenvv at xs4all dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] suggestion on multiport network card
 Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:34:55 +0200
Hi Fabrizio,

It Works on NSA 1085 nexcom machines, that one uses intel NICS and the 1 Gb
cards are detected as EM and the 100 Mb as fxp.
I use those nexcom machines a lot with monowall, works perfectly.

The NSA 1086 you mention uses different chipset and nics, and I never tried
it so don't know if they work.

Regards,

Jurgen