[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>
 To:  "'Michael Iedema'" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Editing rootfs image and Creating CF image
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 2004 14:38:15 -0500
Wow, that's exactly what I need. I guess if no one has a linux or Windows
util / script that does the same thing, then I'll be building up an old BSD
box here just for this. I do wish that I didn't have to waste the time
setting up and keeping machine around just for this (could use Plex86 or
vmware I guess, but I bet the device mount stuff could have an issue..), so
if anyone has Linux or Windows equivalents, I would appreciate it.

Thanks for the assistance,

Jason P Jones
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA,LCP,CCA,CNA,CIWA,INET+,Network+,A+
Integracon Technologies
865.382.7400