[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Josh McCormack <joshmccormack at travelersdiary dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Feature Comparison
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 2004 18:53:23 -0500
I started a spreadsheet listing features and projects, including
m0n0wall (a couple of the LEAF projects, Pebble, Freesco), to get an
idea of who offers what, performance, platform, etc.

If people are interested, particularly in helping to fill it out, and it
would be a help to folks developing m0n0wall and other projects to see
who's doing what and how we can compete and cooperate, I can figure out
how to make it more collaborative and post and promote it somewhere.

I'm in NYC, so I thought NYCWireless might be a good candidate - would
give Seattle and Portland a run for their money (as they have pretty
informative sites as far as software and hardware go). The director of
NYCWireless is on this list, right? Her thoughts?

Josh