[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>
 To:  "'Cory Schruth'" <corys at lakesoft dot com>
 Cc:  "'Michael Iedema'" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Editing rootfs image and Creating CF image
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:30:11 -0500
I'm trying to contact it at the default 192.168.1.1 after the re-flash of
the new image (which again is still all defaults in config.xml), but it does
not answer. I'm running on a net4501 and directly connected to the same
switch... (and yes it's on and I have a link light). I'm not sure if the
image is booting or not. Can I see a console debug via the serial on a 4501?

Jason P Jones
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA,LCP,CCA,CNA,CIWA,INET+,Network+,A+
Integracon Technologies
865.382.7400