[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian Z <mono at ricerage dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall-list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP server side address
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:52:05 -0500
I would imagine it has everything to do with the "point to point" in
PPTP. Imagine its a numbered interface...

I would do (and have done) the following:

Pick an IP in your LAN block (I always choose one above or below the
m0n0wall box IP). Each of the IPs in the /28 PPTP subnet (which should
exist on the defined LAN subnet) will use this as its remote IP.

Its times like this that I wish I remember PPP better. Oh well, I hope
I've got it right. :)

Brian