[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>
 To:  "'m0n0wall-list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Soekris HW
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 2004 01:05:12 -0500
Has anyone found a solution for DSL connections when using the Soekris HW
(IE. The lack of an RJ11)? Obviously the PPOE support is good, but have
people been using external DSL bridges or something else? I've used the
external DSL bridges with Watchguards before with no problems, but an RJ-11
port in the FW makes a lot more sense.

Also, has anyone found a better looking case? The green color really, really
doesn't suit us much. Thanks!

Jason P Jones
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA,LCP,CCA,CNA,CIWA,INET+,Network+,A+
Integracon Technologies
865.382.7400