[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Jason P Jones'" <jjones at integracon dot com>, "'mk at naon1 dot net'" <mk at naon1 dot net>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall-list'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Soekris HW
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:14:08 +0100

The lack is not of an RJ11 port, but of an *DSL-modem, really. You can add
any compatible (means 3.3v signalling and power) PCI card, maybe there
exists a *DSL modem out there. Anyone?

> Also, has anyone found a better looking case? The green color
> really, really
> doesn't suit us much. Thanks!

If you order large quantities, Soren will deliver cutom colored cases.
Manuel did repaint his case some time ago (when m0n0wall wasn't even in pb,
but the logo was on it :-) Manuel, do you still have the pic online
somewhere? I liked it!

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER