[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Brad Gibson" <brad dot gibson at naponline dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] wireless ssid
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:49:34 -0500
Last night I setup my m0n0wall to act as an Access Point too. I noticed that
it doesn't support disabling SSID broadcasting. So I looked up in the
archives and found this e-mail.

I did some searching on the net to find some info on maybe how to support
this feature.

One thing I found was for FreeBSD 5.x which may possibly work for 4.x...

Another article:

Also looking at http://hostap.epitest.fi/ there seems to be an option
'enh_sec' that can disable the ssid and all.