[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Brian Z <mono at ricerage dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall-list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless PCI card support
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:25:01 -0500
The cheat sheet I use is available at:

http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html

Anything prism2/2.5/3 will work just fine with hostap, IIRC. In the case
of the WMP11's, so long as its an older card it will work fine (per the
referenced document, newer releases use a different chipset). Perhaps
the h/w revision or date of manufacture is on the box?

HTH (an acronym I never used before I "met" Manuel :)

Brian