[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Sergei Kostigoff" <sergei at kostigoff dot net>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pb26 released
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 2004 22:26:24 +0300
Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net> wrote on 25/01/2004 00:42:49:

> Wine and beer? Not sure what that would do to the quality of m0n0wall
> releases! ;) Seriously, I appreciate people considering to do something
> for me, but instead of beer and pizza I'd rather have a faster ADSL
> line at home so I don't have to upload 25 megs at 100 kbps each time I
> make a new release. :)
>
> - Manuel

Then I have a question.

OK, what if Manuel will put "wish list" on Amazon or similar shop? And
people can then save Manuel's funds to pay for thick line :)

Just idea. Books can be not as expensive as hardware donations, and for
example, I can not donate via PayPal due to its unavailability for
Russia...:(

Regards,
Sergei