[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael A. Alderete" <lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall-list" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris HW
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:13:07 -0800
>Also, has anyone found a better looking case? The green color really, really
>doesn't suit us much. Thanks!

Personally, I love the color of the Soekris case. I have too many damn
beige, gray, and black boxes in my life.

That said, I *love* Manuel's case, with the m0n0wall logo, and the LAN /
WAN / DMZ labeling of the RJ-45 ports on the back.

Like the rest of m0n0wall, it's professional and polished looking. You'd
almost think Manuel was planning on going into the firewall hardware
business.

Michael

Michael A. Alderete           <mailto:lists dash 2003 at alderete dot com>
                                     <http://www.alderete.com>