[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Voigt" <1geek at jvoigt dot com>
 To:  "Roberto Zilli" <r dot zilli at ingredium dot it>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: Ip traffic daemon
 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 2004 17:21:02 -0500
Well, I've taken access to the site mentioned in my post down - it is a
production network after all.  The info is still good though.  If anyone
needs to see what it looked like let me know and I'll put it back up for a
little while again.  It'sa just basically a bunch of MRTG pages though.

John/

John Voigt, President

Reston Wireless, LLC
High speed internet service