[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Gilbert" <mgilbert at marinhd dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] multiple VPN tunnels with identicle subnets at other end.
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:29:19 -0700
I understand that M0n0wall cannot do this.  I hope this is only a
limitation due to the feature not being built in.  I have posted a
message on pfSense which shows how a Cisco VPN concentrator allows this
to happen.  I understand that the m0n0wall cannot do this but if someone
knows of any other device which can because the Cisco vpn concentrator
costs thousands of dollars.  Any help would be much appreciated.

http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=1598.0

Thanks,

Mark