[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Shawn Giese" <shawngiese at bluewin dot ch>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] multiple VPN tunnels with identicle subnets at other end.
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:18:36 +0200
The Secure VPN Firewalls of www.apliware.ch can do this by applying NAT
before the packets enter an IPSec VPN tunnel.  This way the remote subnets
can all be 10.1.0.0/16 but each VPN Gateway must be configured to make it
seem that each remote subnet is different... For example one side will be
virtually known as 10.2.0.0/16 and another would be 10.3.0.0/16 while in
reality they both have the same subnet.

The firewalls also have their own DNS servers for name resolution but
otherwise you could set up your own name servers.

Shawn