[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  David Moron <david dot moron at openwired dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP Problem
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:11:10 +0200

I'm using monowall 1.22 and I'm trying to configure the PPTP access.
I can connect via PPTP to monowall correctly, I can browse through the
PPTP tunnel but I can't access the LAN workstations.

All the traffic is allowed in the PPTP interface

Proto Source Port Destination Port
*     *      *    *           *

LAN IP: (I know it's a public address but I'm not allowed
to change it)

PPTP Config:
Enable PPTP Server
Server Address:
Remote Address Range:

Traceroute from the PPT Client to suceess only to the first

Ping to the PPTP client IP from monowall on the LAN interface reports:
"ping: sendto: No route to host"

Ping to the LAN workstation from monowall works OK.

ipconfig on the PPTP client:
PPP Adaptor:

Has anyone an idea whats happening?

Thak you in advance,