[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Phil Nichols" <philnichols at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC Firewall Rules
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:18:52 +0100
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a m0n0wall to m0n0wall VPN.

I've configured the VPN tuneel on both machines, but the VPN does not work.

I was about to start having a look and seeing what I had done wrong, when I
realised that I had not configured any firewall rules to allow traffic
between the two networks. I have read that m0n0wall should automatically
generate the appropriate firewall rules - which hasn't happened. Is there
any way of forcing the generation of these rules?

Alternatively, can somebody tell me what firewall rules I need to create to
allow VPN traffic between these two networks?

Many thanks,

Phil Nichols