[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  dlavecky at it dot uts dot edu dot au
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Authenticate incoming https connections on WAN interface against radius
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jul 2006 00:45:09 +1000 (EST)
Hi- thought I'd turn to the board for some help... I'm hoping to
authenticate incoming connections on the WAN link before permitting access
to a web server in the DMZ. There is a radius server in the LAN segment to
check against but I don't know how to configure captive portal to achieve
all this- I'm not having much success...

Any guidance / assistance would be much appreciated

Cheers
Dave