[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark Jawdoszak" <MarkJ at logsysgroup dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Firewall Logs - viewing passed through traffic...
 Date:  Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:49:13 +0100
Hi all,

I know that the firewall logs section can show the blocked traffic, but
management would like to know every port that is being used when data is
transferred between 2 server stacks we have.  At the moment, they're in
a secure, development environment, and both m0n0walls have all ports
open, but the logs don't show the allowed traffic.

I'd like to know if it's at all possible, if so - how so!  So that I can
close down the system and allow certain ports shown.

Thanks in advance

Mark Jawdoszak

Logsys Support, Leeds

markj at logsysgroup dot com