[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Moron <david dot moron at openwired dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP Problem
 Date:  Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:41:12 +0200
Thank you Lee,

That was the problem. I've defined the PPTP remote range as "Allowed IP
addresses" in the captive portal section and now it works:

any --> 192.68.0.192 (VPN1)
any --> 192.68.0.207 (VPN16)

These rules allow the packets to be sent to the VPN clients bypassing
the captive portal authentication.

Thank you very much,